Learn more about Baby Blues Connection’s Therapy Fund
Baby Blues Connection’s Therapy Fund provides funding for counseling for parents living within the Portland metro area who have a perinatal mood and anxiety disorder (PMADs) diagnosis, are within 2 years of a birth and lack mental health insurance necessary to treat their PMADs. Recipients receive eight solution-focused, short-term therapy sessions with mental health professionals who are specially trained for working with PMADs.
1. Interested parent connects with a BBC volunteer. Volunteers share an application to enroll in the program.
2. The program manager will reach out to the parent to determine if the program is a good fit.
3. Eligible parents are matched with a specially trained therapist who has availability and is located as conveniently as possible to the client.
4. The parent will pay a $20 fee for each visit. The parent will be billed with an invoice through Paypal. If a payment is missed without prior communication, the parent forfeits participation in the program.
5. The program covers a total of 8 sessions and is only available to parents who do not have mental health insurance.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org