Learn more about Baby Blues Connection’s Therapy Fund
Baby Blues Connection’s Therapy Fund provides funding for counseling for people with financial hardship who are parenting a baby or child who is under the age of two, have a perinatal mood or anxiety disorder diagnosis and live within the Portland, Oregon metro area.
Recipients will receive eight solution-focused, short-term therapy sessions with mental health professionals who are specially trained for working with PMADs.
1. Interested parents fill out a brief application for funds. Click here for the application
2. The Therapy Fund Program Manager will reach out to the parent to determine if the program is a good fit.
3. Eligible parents are matched with a specially trained therapist who has availability and is located as conveniently as possible to the parent.
4. The parent will pay a sliding scale fee for each visit. Click here for more info. The parent will be billed with an invoice through Paypal. If a payment is missed without prior communication, the parent forfeits participation in the program.
5. The program covers a total of 8 sessions.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org