What we can do to help
Baby Blues Connection is committed to providing free and confidential support that builds community and connection.
We provide free and confidential support
- One-on-one support, for as long as you need
- Support for partners and family members
- Information and resources
We build community and connection
- Facilitated peer-to-peer groups
- Activities for parents, babies and small children
In Case of Emergency
Baby Blues Connection isn’t a crisis hotline and doesn’t handle emergencies.
People in crisis should call their physicians, 911 or one of the emergency hotlines below.
Multnomah County Mental Health Call Center
In Portland: (503) 988-4888
Toll-Free: 1(800) 716-9769
TTY: (502) 988-5866
Emergency Hotlines are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They are free and available in all languages.
It is so important to reach out right now and find the support and information you need to be safe.